موقع سبيس باور
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
موقع سبيس باور

موقع سبيس باور

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» انا افكر اذن انا موجود
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 12:39 am من طرف Peter Sarkis

» عودة حميدة لزرع بذرة إشراقة جديدة
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 02, 2023 4:32 am من طرف يوريكو

» اشتقت اليكم
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 02, 2023 3:49 am من طرف يوريكو

» بعض شخصيات ناروتو
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 02, 2023 3:04 am من طرف يوريكو

» لمحبي انميييييييي السراااااااااااااب
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 02, 2023 2:54 am من طرف يوريكو

» بضل الانسان طول عمرو بيتعلم
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 18, 2023 2:14 am من طرف Achraf X

» عوده من جديد
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالسبت يونيو 11, 2022 3:15 pm من طرف روح البداوه

» ارجو الغاء عضويتي في الموقع
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالأحد يونيو 13, 2021 8:20 pm من طرف كاترين

» طلب الغاء العضويه
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالأحد يونيو 13, 2021 1:13 am من طرف كاترين

» المنتدى صار كالاطلال
The story of the Secretariat Emptyالأحد يونيو 13, 2021 1:10 am من طرف كاترين

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
اماني الانمي - 17362
The story of the Secretariat Vote_rcapThe story of the Secretariat Voting_barThe story of the Secretariat Vote_lcap 
يوسف ماحا - 14672
The story of the Secretariat Vote_rcapThe story of the Secretariat Voting_barThe story of the Secretariat Vote_lcap 
ساسوكي أوتشيها - 10093
marwaa - 8970
areej - 8635
عاشقة ترين هارتنت - 8090
●Kurapica● - 7850
هيتاكي كاكاشي - 7144
♥ احبك بصمت ♥ - 6294
كاترين - 6129

The story of the Secretariat

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
kodo880
عنِوآن آلتميزُ
عنِوآن آلتميزُ
kodo880

المساهمـــات : 622
عُمرڪ ! : 32
الأعجـابــات : 11
sms : வட ந
جنسڪ ! : ذكر
العمل/الترفيه : طالب في مدرسة القرآن

The story of the Secretariat Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The story of the Secretariat   The story of the Secretariat Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 19, 2014 1:19 am

The story of the Secretariat %D9%82%D8%B5%D8%A9_%D8%B9%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A9
Once upon a time in ancient times dealer known for honesty; it was regurgitated to God in all his movements, and puts the fear of God torment and punishment towards his eyes.

In one commercial flight that was carried out by this merchant Secretary, taking the thinking of stability within his hometown to rest from the fatigue of travel and Amishqth, Vsahth began to deteriorate and fall back as a result of old age, it has to rest from the fatigue of travel after the collection of the amount of lives it gladly.

Merchant went to the man who wishes to sell his house; he is looking for a house to shelter himself and his family, and to be suitable for large amounts of wealth and stature, and he bought it.
Dart days passed, and trader joy to live in a beautiful new his home, and one day the idea came to mind as he looks at one of the walls of the house, he said to himself: if you demolish this wall got a beautiful home, and a larger area and wider.

Indeed, the maintenance of the merchant and took the ax destroy the wall and remove it, but suddenly saw something strange! Was found underneath the jar filled with jewels and gold. Shouted the merchant: Oh my God, a great treasure buried under the wall! Do I have to return it to its owner, it is his first with me, I do not have the right in this gold never, if you take him money would be haram, haram money and hurt does not help, and do not go last.

Download the merchant Secretary jar was going out to the man who sold his house, and put them in his hands, telling him that he had found during his demolition of one of the walls, the man said: This does not belong to me, but it has become yours you, The home of your home now, and I have I will sell house and everything in it.

Both men refused to take their jar, and decided that Ivhba to judge the city to Athakma, the judge said to them: I never saw in my life, two Secretaries Mthleekma, disputing the rejection of treasure instead of the conflict in the take !!.

Judge the two men asked if they had sons, he replied merchant Secretary that his daughter one, while the other man said that he had a son, he said, the judge him fast your son with his daughter, and distract this gold to them, Fasthassan men judge's opinion and found that it is right, and agreed to marry, and lived a happy relaxed conscience and mind.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.poetsgate.com/index.html
marwaa
عَيون سآهرة
عَيون سآهرة
marwaa

المساهمـــات : 8970
عُمرڪ ! : 30
الأعجـابــات : 121
sms : آسِـتٌـغُفُـرآلَلَهّـ
أوسمتكك ! : The story of the Secretariat D48ef8b7a934ac3

The story of the Secretariat 220758489
جنسڪ ! : انثى
العمل/الترفيه : Dentistry

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The story of the Secretariat   The story of the Secretariat Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 19, 2014 3:50 pm

ممگن سؤآل "من ?تب ?ذ? آلقص?"
آرید آسم آل?آتب "لو مآفی
مآنع"
آعشق نوع من ?ذ? آلقصص
آتمنی آن آعرف من ?و
لگی آقرأ بآقی آعمآل?
وتسلم آید? ")
kodo880
عنِوآن آلتميزُ
عنِوآن آلتميزُ
kodo880

المساهمـــات : 622
عُمرڪ ! : 32
الأعجـابــات : 11
sms : வட ந
جنسڪ ! : ذكر
العمل/الترفيه : طالب في مدرسة القرآن

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The story of the Secretariat   The story of the Secretariat Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Starter is PANA Dmrawi name
cat cat cat
http://www.poetsgate.com/index.html

The story of the Secretariat
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Love Story.......
» the story of my life
» Short funny story