موقع سبيس باور
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
موقع سبيس باور

موقع سبيس باور

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» انا افكر اذن انا موجود
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 12:39 am من طرف Peter Sarkis

» عودة حميدة لزرع بذرة إشراقة جديدة
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 02, 2023 4:32 am من طرف يوريكو

» اشتقت اليكم
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 02, 2023 3:49 am من طرف يوريكو

» بعض شخصيات ناروتو
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 02, 2023 3:04 am من طرف يوريكو

» لمحبي انميييييييي السراااااااااااااب
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 02, 2023 2:54 am من طرف يوريكو

» بضل الانسان طول عمرو بيتعلم
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 18, 2023 2:14 am من طرف Achraf X

» عوده من جديد
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالسبت يونيو 11, 2022 3:15 pm من طرف روح البداوه

» ارجو الغاء عضويتي في الموقع
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالأحد يونيو 13, 2021 8:20 pm من طرف كاترين

» طلب الغاء العضويه
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالأحد يونيو 13, 2021 1:13 am من طرف كاترين

» المنتدى صار كالاطلال
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالأحد يونيو 13, 2021 1:10 am من طرف كاترين

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
اماني الانمي - 17362
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Vote_rcapI want to spend my lifetime loving you Voting_barI want to spend my lifetime loving you Vote_lcap 
يوسف ماحا - 14672
I want to spend my lifetime loving you Vote_rcapI want to spend my lifetime loving you Voting_barI want to spend my lifetime loving you Vote_lcap 
ساسوكي أوتشيها - 10093
marwaa - 8970
areej - 8635
عاشقة ترين هارتنت - 8090
●Kurapica● - 7850
هيتاكي كاكاشي - 7144
♥ احبك بصمت ♥ - 6294
كاترين - 6129

I want to spend my lifetime loving you

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
tan tan
عنِوآن آلتميزُ
عنِوآن آلتميزُ
tan tan

المساهمـــات : 990
عُمرڪ ! : 28
الأعجـابــات : 12
sms : احبك ربي ^_^
جنسڪ ! : انثى
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة جامعة

I want to spend my lifetime loving you Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: I want to spend my lifetime loving you   I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 16, 2013 12:21 pm

in the name of God

Moon so bright, night so fine
Keep your heart here with mine
Life's a dream we are dreaming

Race the moon, catch the wind
Ride the night to the end
Seize the day, stand up for the light

If that is all in life I ever do

Heroes rise, heroes fall
Rise again, win it all
In your heart, can't you feel the glory?

Through our joy, through our pain
We can move worlds again
Take my hand, dance with me

I will want nothing else to see me through
If I could spend my lifetime loving you

Though we know we will never come again
When there is love, life begins
Over and over again

Save the night, save the day
Save your love, come what may
Love is worth everything we pay

I will want nothing else to see me through
If I can spend my life time loving you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
زائر
زائر

I want to spend my lifetime loving you Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: I want to spend my lifetime loving you   I want to spend my lifetime loving you Emptyالخميس أبريل 18, 2013 7:31 pm

شكرا لك وباارك الله فيك I want to spend my lifetime loving you 3771215843
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  I want to spend my lifetime loving you
» A promise of a lifetime

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
موقع سبيس باور :: نوآفذ حُرة ! :: اللغآت العالميةة :: أرشيف القسم-
انتقل الى: